MICROBLADING & WAXING
Microblading is a form of tattooing where pigment is implanted under the skin with a blade-like tool. Microblading is less invasive than tattooing. The technique allows the technician to mimic the natural hair growth with these fine artistic strokes.
The process takes approximately two hours and is relatively painless. Post-treatment will leave your skin slightly red and in some cases very mild swelling with the healing process taking approximately 10 days.
Microblading is not recommended for those with hyper-sensitive skin, high grades of acne, extremely oily skin, broken capillaries, dermatitis/very dry skin, or moles (in the area of brows)
IMPORTANT: When booking your appointment we ask if you mention whether you have previously pigmented or tattooed brows. We cannot guarantee the results of re-working a previous tattoo but will do our best to determine if we are able to help with microblading. In some cases, re-work or color corrections will require additional sessions and will be charged accordingly. In other cases, we will not be able to assist with microblading without having the original tattoo lasered completely off.
PREPARATION FOR MICROBLADING
Avoid using retinols (or other skin topicals), avoid taking aspirin, blood thinners and the intake of alchohol and caffiene before your treatment.
POST-CARE FOR MICROBLADING
To avoid complications we as that the next 10 days you observe the following post-care instructions. No sun tanning (beds or outdoors), no sweating/gym workouts (first 24 hrs after treatment), no make-up on the brow area, no anti-age creams/retinols on or near the brow area, no picking or pulling of skin or scab area if it appears, avoid scratching or itching brow area. We ask that you avoid washing/wetting the treated area for the first 48 hours.
ALLERGIES: If you are allergic to any of the following ingredients, you may not be a candidate for Microblading. Please consult with your physician before scheduling an appointment. Iron Oxide is an ingredient used in the pigment. The following ingredients may also be included: Mercury Sulfide, Ferric Hydrate, Aluminum and Manganese.
MICROBLADING FEE SCHEDULE
INTRODUCTORY OFFER: $480 (reg. $550) FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY.
Initial Treatment (includes free touch up if booked within 4-6 weeks)
$150 deposit is required at time of booking (must be cancelled 48 hours before scheduled appt for $100 refund)
Touch after 3 months before 4th month of initial treatment $100*
Touch up after 6 months before 7th month $200*
Full price for Microblading after 12 months of initial service.
FREE CONSULTATION FOR INITIAL SERVICE (consultation REQUIRED before booking appointment - $25 Fee for failure to give 24hr notice of cancellation)
MICROBLADING SERVICES AVAILABLE AT MIDTOWN LOCATION ONLY - 601 East Dewey, SATX 78212
PREPARATION FOR WAXING SERVICES
- HOT COMPRESS: Applying a warm compress just before waxing will ease the discomfort of this service by softening the skin and opening up the follicle for easy hair removal.
- CLEANLINESS: Please arrive freshly showered for your body waxing appointment.
- LOTIONS/CREAMS: We appreciate you arriving clean for your waxing appointment - please refrain from using any body lotions/creams - oily skin and wax do not mix.
- LENGTH OF HAIR: For optimal results - the hair should be 1/4" or 1/2" long for all body waxing.
- WHAT TO WEAR: Loose clothing is recommended to avoid skin irritation after the service.
- MENSTRUAL CYCLE: During this cycle, the skin will always be more sensitive (even with facial chemical peels). We recommend that you make your appointment a few days before or after your cycle to avoid added sensitivity. If you schedule your appointment during this time - tampons is recommended.
- PAIN MANAGEMENT: If you are concerned with level of your pain tolerance and you are able to take Ibuprofen, we recommend you take this approximately 30-45 minutes before your appointment.
WAXING SERVICES AND PRICING
Full Face $48
BODY / BIKINI WAXING
Brazilin $55+ (EVERY WEDNESDAY 15% OFF)
Bikini $35+ (EVERY WEDNESDAY 15% OFF)
Full Leg w/bikini $95
Half Leg $45
Full Arms $55
Upper Back & Shoulders $65
Full Back & Shoulders $100+
Chest & Abs/Belly $90+
Prices and service may change at any time without notice.